Your library is still here for you. The Reeseville Public Library is committed to providing patrons expanded access to online resources and safe access to physical materials.
Hours for curbside pickup: Monday through Friday, 1-5pm, by appointment only.
To support social distancing efforts, the library is operating with very limited staff. Staff will fill your holds placed online as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.
At the moment, van delivery among the libraries in the 4 county Monarch Library System is only running on a very limited basis.
Follow these easy steps to pick up materials outside of the library.
Step one: Place your items on hold.
• Use our website, www.reeseville.lib.wi.us, to search the Monarch catalog for items only available at Reeseville Public Library and be sure to set the pickup location as Reeseville. Delivery is extremely limited at this time so please don’t request materials from another library.
• Or, call us at 920-927-7390 and we will place the holds for you.
• When your hold is ready we will call you and schedule a pick up appointment.
• Holds will be in a tote outside the main entry for contactless pickup.
• Grab your items and enjoy!
Remember, the Reeseville Public Library remains closed to the public. Restrooms, computers, and all other spaces will not be accessible. Due dates will be automatically extended, do not fret about any overdue fines. All items must be returned in the drop box. Please do not attempt to use the curbside pickup tote to return materials. This is essential to maintain safe handling of all materials. Please use the book drop for all of your returns.
If you need further assistance, limited library staff are here to help. Feel free to call or leave a message and we will return it as soon as possible.